Mission trip Indy: MARANATHA

 I'm back! For those of you who have followed along my adventures following the Lord, you know I was in TX for the last year and a half. It is time for my next adventure; so here we go. 

Back in December/January the Lord started talking to me about going home soon; preparing my heart to move again. After months of preparation it was time and I left the home I had found in TX to come back to Indiana on a word from the Lord. 

During this time I did my due diligence, looking for employment and housing upon my arrival; for months this went on to no avail. Until the Lord answered saying He had all prepared for me, I needed to stop trying to plan and just go. It was time to simply walk into what He had prepared for me.  

So with only what I had with me and nowhere to go, I booked an airbnb, packed up my car and left Dallas headed for Indianapolis believing He had asked me to come and watch Him catch me.  It wasn't until I had been here a few days with no open doors to speak of that this plan of Lord began to become visible. 

I was contacted by a friend from Dallas the day I arrived in Indy about a vision from the Lord she was putting together, I set up the call for a few days later and THIS is my update. 

I have been asked to be part of a team of 12-15 intercessors to go into South Bend Indiana to fast and pray for 21 days together. Directly following this will be a 4 day outreach followed by days of revival; to this we have invited many churches and ministries from all over to come and bring their ministries to come outreach with us. 

This location has been called out as an integral part of the revival coming to our nation by many. We are going to prepare the ground for the move of the Lord coming SOON.  

I am honored to have been asked to be apart of this team and sobered by the weight of what I have signed up for. 

If you have gotten this far, this is my ask. I, we, need prayer. We are asking for the body to cover us as we go into this; for protection and UNITY between the team. That the Lord would have His way and move in POWER through this group. (I Corinthians 4:20) 

I am also fundraising for living costs during this time. We will need to pay for the facility we are all living in during this time, as well as any supplies we need to do this well and in health; it will be a 21 day water fast. I need to raise a minimum of $2,000 for this mission; the team will assemble (yes, we sound like the avengers) on June 25th and will be there until July 29th. However, I will be heading up as early as June 9th to prepare. 

If you do feel led to financially support this move of the Lord, the information can be found on the homepage of my linktree (found in my profile or bio) or feel free to contact me with any questions. 

Thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TX Testimony

TX Testimony Pt. 1