TX Testimony

 So here it is… The long awaited blog. 

I knew I would end up with one someday; today's the day. 


This story, as promised, begins back in the fall of 2022. I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to join a virtual class called Braveheart 318, run by Braveheart Ministries, a ministry out of Dallas TX. This class was one semester but changed my walk with the Lord forever. It focused on Communion; Christ as the Lamb of God, our high priest forever and coming Bridegroom. 

Preparing for the coming Communion Revival and the return of the Lord. 


I always knew there had to be more to communion, solely based on how much of the new testament is dedicated to the remembrance of the body and blood of Christ and our partaking in it; but I had no way of knowing how much this course would change my view of our walk IN CHRIST as believers.

Checkout Braveheart Ministries if you want to know more about this..


As I studied and took communion daily, experiencing scriptural truths changing my perspective of how He felt, the passion behind the gospel. 

Hearing Him say over and over, “come see what I paid for” to say it has changed me is an understatement. 

I am not the same, for I am now convinced I died with Christ 2,000 years ago and I no longer live but Christ lives IN ME. His blood runs through my veins, this is the reality of nothing separating me from my beloved for all eternity starting here and now. 


Ok, now into November of 2022, I hear the Lord ask me to up and move to Houston in February of the next year. No friends, no family, not knowing how or why, I prepared to leave in a couple months. 

Little backstory, I was not excited at this request. I knew nothing of Houston but it was hot and it wasn’t Dallas. If I was going to TX the only place I knew was Upperroom and I wasn’t being invited there yet, instead, I was being invited to partner with Holy Spirit to go and intercede over Houston and bring communion to whoever would hear. 


Taking only what fit in my little car, I left my job, friends who became family and I set out with Jesus on the trip from Indianapolis IN to Houston TX in February. 

Once in Houston, it wasn’t instantly clear why I was really there but I was there. As time went on, Jesus would lead me driving around the city in prayer each day, not stopping in one city for more than two days at a time. One afternoon, after about a month of travel I was prompted to visit Upperroom. 

On my way up, I heard Holy Spirit ask me if I wanted to move to Dallas. By this point He had done such a deep work in me that I wanted me wherever He desired I go; which was Dallas. 


As His plans always go, everything was ready for me when I got to Dallas. He had handpicked the perfect roommate for me that was in the same position to get an apartment asap and settle in to life in Dallas. As things settled into routine after months of moving around, I couldn’t get away from not knowing why I was here. Jesus is so incredibly gentle and patient with me. He has since led me to Upperroom School of Ministry, not my plan but what a gift! HE even arranged an interview that would allow me to be in the school to meet with the leaders when it was scheduled as virtual and has since provided so many of the funds necessary to attend. I don’t know what all He has planned while I am out here but I am like a kid on Christmas with the gifts these travels ad experiences have been to me. 



Follow along if you’d like to keep updated on my time out here. I will do my best to keep up with a blog. 


Blessings 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mission trip Indy: MARANATHA

TX Testimony Pt. 1